torsdag 8. september 2011

Viva la feria

Last night I got to visit yet another feria. I just have to say I love all the ferias down here. It's fantastic to see how the Spanish people year after year, night after night, are able to celebrate, dance, party, sell all kinds of stuff, and show off their culture to all the feria visitors.

Local dancers at the Mijas pueblo feria last night

 The feria parade. And little children dressed up in their lovely dresses!

We sang at the feria in Mijas yesterday, and luckily there was also some time for us to absorb "that feria feeling". Those of you who have been to Mijas pueblo will also know that the view up there is fantastic!! It's just the best! I actually think even my new smart phone managed to catpure some of the beautiful light and the perfect view. Don't you agree?

 The moon over Fuengirola

It was of course even more beautiful seeing it with your own eyes, and not through a smart phone lense, but hey, not too bad, I think! 

What else is new? 

Tomorrow we're off to Tarifa for two days. Yeah yeah yeah! This picture was taken in Tarifa two years ago when I went on the same trip.


Looking forward to visiting the southernmost tip of Spain, where the Atlanic Ocean meets the Mediterranean Sea. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar