Yes, I have lived here in Spain two years now, and I am beginning to feel a bit embarrassed by my level of Spanish. So, Spanish verbs in the past tense (indefinido and imperfecto .... oæææææh!!!) here I come!! It's now or never!!
Last night I actually watched my first film ever in Spanish without English or Norwegian subtitles. We were going to watch "Tree of life" (Brad Pitt) but it wasn't on in original version, so we ended up watching "The Skin I Live in" (La piel que habito) in Spanish. With no subtitles. A bit of a challenge both with the content (strange film, Mr. Almodovár...!) and the language, but we understood most of it! Yeah! Afterwards we went to a nice Spanish pub where there was Sevillanas and other Spanish things on ++++ A good night out with my BFF!
Olé!

Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar