torsdag 29. november 2012

Two

If you know me well, you know that I can tend to be a bit obsessed with numbers even though I'm crap at Maths. This week's focus has been on the number 2.



Yesterday I watched two plays at two different theatres: Henrik Ibsen's "Villanden" (The Wild Duck) at the National Theatre, with all the Y13 students. It was a crazy and post modernistic version of the play. Very interesting! In the evening 'the cultural club' watched "Sorga kler Elektra" (Mourning Becomes Electra by Eugene O'Neill). Five hours with theatre in one day! Interesting! What impressed me most was the music in both performances, and the video design in "Sorga kler Elektra". Incredibly effective.

I was invited to the Melody Gardot concert on Sunday. It was an interesting concert, but her musicians were more fascinating than the leading lady. At some point, the saxophone player actually played on two saxophones at the same time. Wow! I think this is one of Melody's best songs. Turn up the volume and dance!


The two ladies in the video below are doing some impressive work with their feet. I have actually played this part on the piano, and it was too difficult for me. My guess is that these ladies burn quite a lot of calories while playing this masterpiece.


So how do I write a good conclusion on this strange blog post? By telling my dear friends in Spain that it is minus two degrees outside now?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar