If you know me well, you know that I'm scared of dogs. If you know me really well, you know that I'm trying to do something about it.
When my friend S. and I went for a walk in the woods today, she brought her dog Diesel. I hadn't seen Diesel since Christmas, but we soon became friends again. And I enjoyed keeping him on a lead up in the nice, Norwegian nature.
I even think I managed to use "my strict voice" on him when he approached (or was approached by) other dogs. It's really fun, actually. And I got to wear my hiking boots again -- last time I used was on the beach in Tarifa, I think, or up at La Concha. Gosh, those were the times ... It made me miss Spain a little bit actually, finding my hiking boots full of sand.
It will probably take some more training to look as natural as S. does with her dog in this picture, but I'm getting there! Slowly but surely ... But I'm not ready to pick up his poo yet ... :)
Musical illiteracy: emblematic of our times.
for én uke siden



Så utrolig festlig..se den skumle lille "vrengte polvotten" som Andreas kaller Bichon frisé. Se for deg en irsk ulvehund (den høyeste hunderasen eller jeg kaller det en ponni) komme dundrende mot deg som jeg opplevde en gang...var sikker på at han kom til å løpe meg ned. KUDOS, Stine, jeg er stolt av deg!
SvarSlettSe her: http://cormackennel.com/page/2/
Ha ha ha, tusen takk, Silje, på den ironiske måten:) Gosh jeg hadde ikke visst hvor jeg skulle ha gjort av meg hvis jeg hadde vært i dine sko da den irske ponnien kom løpende mot deg ... Scary!
SvarSlett