lørdag 15. januar 2011

Happy New Sporty Year

- One hour with tennis (double) Thursday night.
- Two hours with Zumba last night.

This will be a lovely sporty year!!!

Me, Kate, Fiona and Louise before we started playing.

Don't you know what Zumba is? Read about it here. It was fun!! Great great fun, and the two hours felt like half an hour. I really enjoyed playing tennis again as well!! This will be a lovely activity to do every Thursday night with Kate, Fiona and Louise. After all, I did actually take tennis lessons in Norway the summer before I moved to Spain. And last time I played tennis was in October 2009. (See blog entry about it here.)

And finally, here's a not so good picture of the veeeery nice Indian meal Elaine and I treated ourselves to after surviving two of the three hours of the Zumba pary last night!


Now it's time for planning lessons and marking exercise books. Well, that's also a part of the job...

2 kommentarer: