fredag 12. mars 2010

Money

When you withdraw money from a cash machine in Norway, you get the money first, and then the receipt. In Spain, on the other hand, you get the receipt first, and then the money. This change in simple, simple, simple routines has already made me leave the cash machine twice withouth my money.

Like in the famous Aesop's fables I will now present the morale of this little story: Man takes time to adapt to new environments and routines. 

I have added these images of the 100 Euros I lost today and the 50 Euros I lost before Christmas as a lesson to all of you: Don't get too excited about the receipt! Make sure you always get your money before leaving the cash machine!  



Wishing you all a lovely weekend. Mine will be spent in the name of pasta and havregrøt! :)

4 kommentarer:

  1. I think one can never be too excited about the receipt. Receipts are both marvellous and splendid at the same time. I never go anywhere without at least a dozen of receipts in my pocket. Who cares about the money.

    SvarSlett
  2. Haha, Martin. I can clearly visualise that! :)

    SvarSlett
  3. jeg hører "ali kaffe kurerer gruff"-ide som kan gi klingende mynt i en slunken kasse

    SvarSlett
  4. ... og je skjønne itte å du meine. Gi et lite hint? Koko.

    SvarSlett