What a great day!! Sunny, nice, warm, fantastic! Lots of people were having lunch on the beach today. Just like these guys. And Stine Paparazzi Raustøl went for a long walk.

Had a great tapas night + bar night in Marbella last night, with Ruth, and stayed at her place. We had breakfast at her breakfast cafe in Marbella this morning, and after that I went home, put on some proper summer clothes, and walked down to the beach. Started walking in the direction of San Pedro, and before I knew it, I was there. In San Pedro. Had lunch at a great restaurant, and fully enjoyed the sun at the beach!! Lovely:)

Children having lunch at the beach.

No comment needed.

Lovely!

Nice boat.

This is not a playground, but machines that you would usually find in the gym.

Who needs to go to the gym
inside, when you can use gym machines on the beach??
So to sum up, it's been a great Sunday. It's a Bank Holiday in Spain today, and we've got two more days off work. Feels great. I kind of wish I had been in Norway today to celebrate my nephew's birthday (Sivert is 2 years old on Tuesday!!) but this has still been a very good day. And I have spoken to Oda and Sivert on Skype this weekend. Lovely!
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar