mandag 9. november 2009

Cambridge

I've got a new title now. Not only can I call myself "profesora de ingles", I'm also "Cambridge Officer" at Aloha College now! Cambridge? Officer? Am I going to England? Have I joined the police force? No. Let me explain!

Well, there is a world of Cambridge exams out there, and I will be responsible for arranging all the Cambridge exams in ENGLISH at Aloha. Usually the kids take the KET; PET; FCE; CAE and possibly also the CPE in the spring term. Clare, Angela and me at Marbella Study Centre two weeks ago.

Angela is Team Leader for the Cambridge officers and examiners. She runs Marbella Study Centre with her husband Mike. They are lovely people! Soooo nice and friendly and generous

I attended a training session for YLE oral examiners last week. After a few more training sessions I will (hopefully) be qualified as an YLE oral examiner in March next year. Brilliant!
Marking exercises at the training session on Friday. Hard-working teachers! :) Thanks to Mike and Angela for being hospitable!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar