mandag 19. oktober 2009

Visitors from Norway!

Kari and Cathrine arrived this afternoon! :) Lovely with friends visiting from Oslo!! We headed for the local tapas bar in the afternoon sun, after a nice swim in the pool. Unfortunately the really nice tapas bar was closed because of the fiesta today (San Pedro's Day). So we ended up at a restaurant I've never been to before. Nice food, and a very nice chat! Looking forward to a great week with the girls. Look at the luuuuvly things they brought from Norway:
Operamint, Melkesjokolade, Brunost, Firkløver, Lakrisbåter osv - perfect!! A taste of Norway:)

And to top it up: A few editions of A-magasinet. Lovely! I'm happy. And I can speak Norwegain an entire week, with two of my most intelligent and nerdy friends when it comes to language and literature. Great!! Pedro will definitely join us on our adventures this week:)

3 kommentarer:

  1. aww, wish I was there rather than assessing numerous papers SOME did not put an effort into. We are heading toward winter..brr..but still the beautiful fall weather!

    SvarSlett
  2. Wish you were here too, kjære Silje. Enjoy the beautiful fall weather (I kind of miss that!), and the lack of effort. At my school, the kids actually get EFFORT GRADES on all the work they do. Fantastic!! I lovet it! :)

    SvarSlett
  3. The girls are fast asleep, but I'm sure they say hi. I've just read through kind of good plot summaries of a book we've read in Year 8.

    SvarSlett