mandag 24. august 2009

Estoy en España - dias numero 1

I'm here!!! My first blog entry from Spain. Now! Have just had a nice dinner at a local cafe. The cafe also offers free internet access, so I guess I'll visit this place quite often...

Feeling slightly overwhelmed by all the experiences I've had the last couple of days, and now I'm suddenly here! It's incredibly lovely to finally be here, and be ready to get on with my new life here in Spain.
- The flat is lovely! Two bedrooms, two bathrooms,
- Jamie (the real estate agent and as of now my only friend here) is kind and helpful and funny
- The weather is fantastic
- The taxi driver was crazy - he reached 150 km/h, and those of you who have had a lift with me will know that I'll match the Spanish way of driving "just fine"..... (haha!) He also offered me a chewing gum. Strange guy.
- The apartment complex is nice and kind of Spanish
- There are British people everywhere
- The local supermarket seems to be a Spanish copy of a tiny Tesco (for those of you who've been to the UK with me...)

So, life is good down here in Spain!
Have had some rather emotional goodbyes the last 24 hours, so now it's good to be here and open up a new chapter of the book of my life:)

Will write more later.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar