What's new?
The summer holiday has officially started. Feels great! Saying goodbye on Friday was actually quite sad, but luckily I'll be at Berg the first week of school so I didn't have to say the REAL goodbyes then... You can imagine how I would have cried if it had been the final goodbyes on Friday.
I am now learning Spanish. The teacher is great, and we have so much fun in class. I think I'll never forget the verb buscar. Haha! I really enjoy working on my Spanish homework, and hope I will be able to communicate on a simple level by the beginning of August. For the time being we're still in the present tense:-)
Playing tennis is also so much fun. Thank you to my friends Vivian, Mette, Cathrine, Ragni, Natalia, Birgit, Silje and Susan for giving my money for my birthday to buy a tennis racquet . I am actually playing tennis this afternoon in the sun. It will probably be a hot experience.
The HoD has sent me plenty of information about the courses I will be teaching in Spain. They have assigned me to six classes, from year 7 to the IB Diploma Programme. The English B classes in the IB DP are similar to the Berg classes, and the year 7-year 11 classes are IGCSE students, which is something new for me. Will be exciting to teach a different curriculum.
Musical illiteracy: emblematic of our times.
for én uke siden
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar