On Tuesday my International English students (vg2) at Berg had their oral exams. So now the only things left to do at Berg vgs is to clean up the place, decide which books I want to bring to Spain, and put the other books in boxes. The last day of school is Friday, 19 June.
I have received the summer reading list for my English B students (year 12) at Aloha now. They will be reading Amy Tan's "Joy Luck Club" and "The Bonesette's Daughter" over the summer. Wow. I haven't read any of Amy Tan's books since the late 1990s, so I'd better start reading soon. Cool! They are also encouraged to read quality newspapers and magazines over the summer. What a great idea!
I have also contacted a language school here in Oslo, recommended by Terta's friend Kari. The school is called Spansk Språkskole, and I will have my first class on Saturday.
Musical illiteracy: emblematic of our times.
for én uke siden
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar