Four more days, and then: seven and a half weeks of well deserved holidays! Can't wait. What I'm looking forward to the most (apart from the trip to northern Norway, family time, and Sweden), is to do as little as possible. And to live in the present.
Last summer was chaotic. I was trying to settle down here in Oslo again after three years abroad, and we all know the end of that story! :) The three summers before that were either spent saying farewell to people because I was moving to Spain (2009), or trying to catch up because I was visiting from Spain, but had only got limited time to see all the people I care about here in Norway (2011, 2012).
Now I live here in Oslo. I've had a year back in Norway. It's time to spend the summer in a park, with a good book and a glass of wine. And most importantly: take each day as it comes!
Musical illiteracy: emblematic of our times.
for én uke siden


Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar