torsdag 14. juli 2011

Things I like in Norway

I have been in Norway a whole week now, and these are some of the things I appreciate a lot here in my beautiful country up north.
  • Family and friends are very close (some closer than others), and I have even bumped into some lovely people while walking down the street. (You know who you are! :)   )
  • Tap water (yeah!)
  • Fresh air -- a different kind of freshness than in Marbella
  • The constant "buy 3 for 2" offer at Ark
  • A well functioning and reliable public transport system
  • The light. The beautiful light.
  • The food. It's different. (And expensive.)
  • All the service-minded Swedish people working at 7-11 etc.
I was surprised to pay 109NOK (13,91Euro) for a glass of white wine downtown in Oslo tonight.  But it was worth it. And the company was fantastic!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar