A very good holiday Friday so far, even though the weather is not too good. Here is a report of two good things that have happened today!
1.) I have got a new apartment, I have got a new apartment! Yeah-yeah-yeah! The contract is signed, the deposit is paid. Will be moving in to this lovely 1 bedroom apartment in Marbella (10 minutes from the sea/the city centre/the bus station) after Easter. It has got a cute balcony with a lovely sea view! And lots of sun and light! Happy, happy, happy!
2.) Three friends from work gave me a gift voucher on a foot massage for my birthday last year. Today I've finally used the excellent gift, and hey, it was a fantastic experience! Both the lady and I were in fits of laughter at some point, but it was great. I fully enjoyed it, and will go back there. For my friends in Spain: The place is called Traditional Thai Massage in Puerto Deportivo on the Paseo. Try it! You won't regret. The lady even gave me a free 10 minutes neck and back massage.
Wishing everyone a nice weekend. Buen fin de semana a todos! God helg!
Musical illiteracy: emblematic of our times.
for én uke siden
Somebody suggested I should extend and vary my vocabulary a bit. I love the three instances of "good" in the first sentence!! :)
SvarSlett