I'm back in Spain. It's very hot here, and I've already become sunburnt. (The sun is actually quite strong here, compared to Norway... Strange?) It's really good to be here and enjoy the weather, the smell of the flowers etc, the people, my apartment, the swimming pool, the cheap wine, and yeah -- basically just being back in the country where I live right now. And in my apartment!
I'm looking through lots of pictures from my five and a half weeks in Norway now, and I decided to post some memories on my blog today. I have chosen my family. One thing we did was celebrating lots of birthdays, and the pink Hello Kitty party hats I brought very extremely popular! :) Other pictures from my stay in Norway will be presented in another blog entry.
Mamma, pappa, Oda and me at my sister's veranda
Pappa and Sivert
Oda enjoying one of the many birthday dinners in August
My brother-in-law and me at his birthday party (lovely hats, huh?)
The sisters playing UNO with mamma and Oda
Oda and Hedda dancing "the Spain Dance" --- with goggles on!
Sivert doing his version of the very famous and extremely popular "Spain Dance"
Oda proudly showing off the birthday cake we made for my sister's birthday party
Lunch at Dattera til Hagen with my mum, auntie Margit and auntie Marit.



Fine familien ! Og fine Stine ! Klem fra Ingrid
SvarSlettTakk for det, fine Ingrid! :) Og takk for sist. Du og jeg og sjølveste prinsessa --- uten mascara.
SvarSlettSå morsomt å se bilder av familien! Føler jo jeg kjenner dem selv om jeg aldri har truffet en eneste en :D Du og søsteren din ligner masse forresten, tror jeg kunne tatt feil på gata...
SvarSlettTenk på det, Hege! Utrolig. Traff du dem ikke da vi bodde i England heller? Det er mange som har tatt feil av søstera mi og meg, for å si det sånn... :)
SvarSlett